|(above): a performance at Boardwalk Hall
Why not share the excitement of Atlantic City's premier sports and entertainment facility with your family, friends, Scout troops or associates with our Group Sales Program? Boardwalk Hall offers a wide variety of ticketing options to target your group's specific needs. Let us plan your employee appreciation nights, a group celebration or an evening to entertain your clients.
The best part of planning your group event is you can do the entire transaction over the phone and never have to worry about standing in long lines at the ticket window. In addition, Boardwalk Hall will be more than happy to provide group leaders with a number of promotional materials (brochures, posters, etc.) in an effort to help promote your special evening. Our Group Sales Department takes great pride in providing the most professional and courteous service to all of our groups. Whether large or small, we want ensure your group outing is a memorable one.
It is never too early to begin organizing your group outing. Our Marketing Department can customize your event, including meeting space, catering options and other services to meet your group's specific needs. Call 609-348-7023 to speak with our Group Sales Coordinator to organize your special event.
See you at the show!
*Group numbers vary upon show
Benefits of Group Sales
- Group Discounts: Ticket discounts are offered to groups of 10* or more for most family shows, ice shows, and sporting events. Reservations must be made two weeks prior to the start of an event.
- Priority Seating at a Reasonable Rate: Boardwalk Hall provides excellent seating locations for groups of 10* or more to many of our events.
- Flexible Payment Options: Reserve your seats today and pay later. A deposit is not required to reserve seats in our group seating sections. Your seating arrangements will be assigned when a full payment is received. Full payment is required two weeks prior to the event.
- Advanced Notice: As a valued customer of our venue, you will receive advanced notice of future upcoming Boardwalk Hall events.
- Fan Experience Packages: Want to be a part of the action on the ice, the court or during the show? Ask about our Fan Experience Packages.
- Additional Offerings: Enjoy a gathering of friends in our private suite while watching one of our special events. Boardwalk Hall provides meeting rooms, which are perfect for parties, meetings, and other affairs before and after special events.
- ADA Accommodations: Wheelchair accessible seating is available throughout the arena. We also provide assisted hearing devices. Please make prior arrangements with our Group Sales Manager to ensure proper accommodations.
- Promotional Materials: Boardwalk Hall can provide you with promotional materials including newsletters, posters and flyers to help promote your group outing.
- Special Catering Opportunities: Our catering service provider, Ovations, can provide food and beverage ranging from snacks to elegant dinners for any group party or reception. Contact Ovations at (609) 348-2058 for more information.
- Transportation: Special arrangements can be made for use of our bus drop off and pick-up area. Please notify our Group Sales Manager when making your ticket reservation.
*Group size requirements may vary
PLEASE NOTE: Group sales customers requesting additional tickets after their order has been processed will be subject to a convenience charge.
- Based on ticket availability, seating locations will vary; there is no guarantee additional seating will be available in conjunction with the original group sales order. However, Boardwalk Hall will make every attempt to keep additional tickets in same location.
Reserve a realistic maximum number for your group. Adding additional tickets later will result in additional handling costs. An accurate reservation will save your group time and money.
Send payment in full by check, credit card, check or money order payable to Boardwalk Hall no later than two weeks prior to the event. Seat locations will be assigned when full payment is received. Send your payment as early as possible to assure the best seat locations.
A receipt of your order will be given to you confirming your purchase and seat locations. Be sure to check for accuracy and contact the group sales office with any questions or concerns.
Tickets will be mailed to you shortly after your payment is received. A 72-hour processing time is required.
There are no refunds or exchanges!